The Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) is returning to Veteran’s Park for their state softball championship this week - Wednesday through Saturday. Click the following link for teams, game schedules and more - https://psacsports.org/tournaments/?id=77
Admission to these games is FREE for all RASA players (saving $15 off regular price)!!
On Tuesday night, the PSAC teams are hosting a clinic. It is for all RASA players from T-ball through Majors, and VIGS/PA Panther players 7th grade and below. Per NCAA rule, girls 8th grade and above are ineligible.
· All RASA players and coaches should attend the clinic.
· It is from 6-7:45pm on Tuesday 4/30/19 at Veterans Park. Please arrive on time.
· All players should wear full uniforms.
· All players should bring equipment.
· There are no games or other practices that night.
· The clinic will be run by PSAC teams and their coaches.
· There is no cost to attend, but we could use some volunteers before/after to help set up & clean up, and to prepare for the PSAC championship tournament that begins on Wednesday morning.
· All teams will meet on field 1 to start, then break into smaller groups on the other fields.
This is a GREAT opportunity for our girls. You will be amazed at how much our players will learn in a short time, simply because they are receiving instruction from a peer. And, it's a lot of fun!