The Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) is returning to Veteran’s Park for their state softball championship - Wednesday, April 29 through Sunday May 3, 2020. Click the following link for teams, game schedules and more - https://psacsports.org/index.aspx?path=softball
Admission to these games is FREE for all RASA players (saving $15 off regular price)!!
· All RASA players and coaches should attend the clinic, April 28th
· All players should wear full uniforms.
· All players should bring equipment.
· There are no games or other practices that night.
· The clinic will be run by PSAC teams and their coaches.
· There is no cost to attend, but we could use some volunteers before/after to help set up & clean up, and to prepare for the PSAC championship tournament that begins on Wednesday morning.
· All teams will meet on field 1 to start, then break into smaller groups on the other fields.
This is a GREAT opportunity for our girls. You will be amazed at how much our players will learn in a short time, simply because they are receiving instruction from a peer. And, it's a lot of fun!